General Car Shipping Guidelines
* Your vehicle must be operable for car shipping. If it is not, additional fees or methods may apply.
* You must advise us of any modifications made to your vehicle such as 4×4 lift kit, camper shell, vehicle lowered, etc. Modifications of this sort could add to the cost of car shipping of your vehicle.
* Your vehicle may not exceed 7′ in height. If your vehicle exceeds 7’, please let your agent know ahead of time. This may change the type of car shipping truck that we have to ship your car on, and therefore change the price.
* Your vehicle must have a minimum of 4″ ground clearance to safely load and unload your vehicle.
* We must have a working phone number where you may be reached throughout the duration of your car shipping. The more phone numbers the better. Give your agent your work, cell, and home numbers. It’s very important that the trucker can get in touch with you as soon as they get to your pick-up and delivery points.
Preparing Your Car For Car Shipping
* There must have no obvious fluid leaks.
* Your battery must be secure in the mounting bracket.
* The vehicle must be clean for inspection. A dirty vehicle decreases the ability to perform a quality inspection.
* The gas tank must have a minimum of (1/8) tank of fuel, but no more than (1/4) tank of fuel.
* All alarm systems must be disconnected, disabled, or turned off.
* Radios, cassette decks or CD players not built in, car phones, garage door openers should be removed from your vehicle.
What Needs To Be Removed
* All antennas must be fully retracted or removed. (improperly functioning antennas are not covered by the transporter).
* Plants and hazardous materials are forbidden by law to be transported.
* One set of ALL keys for the vehicle must be provided.
* Non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks, or ski racks must be removed.
Vehicle Inspection Requirements
* You or your designated representative must sign the bill of lading and condition report at both origin and destination.
* You or your designated representatives are responsible for confirming your vehicle’s condition. This must be done before the driver leaves the destination.
* Damage will be noted by our representative on the car shipping bill of lading at origin. In the unlikely event there is additional damage on delivery, it will be noted by our representative on the bill of lading.
Submit your information for a Car Shipping Quote